MARGINS | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY8





17/JULY/2018
TUESDAY
DAY 8

Margins can be big or small in the context they are used. But sometimes even small margins have large impacts. One can be on position two by a margin. How does these margins are drawn and make a difference?

There is a show called breakfast with champions. In which sports personalities tend to share their stories and thoughts. In one of the episode where virat kohli was there. They were discussing how the standards have gone high in the field. And how even small margins play a vital role. These margins are everywhere in our lives too. You can clear a paper by margin or you can fail it by a margin. The catch here is that who sets these margins?

It is us who is going to decide the margin. I can consume calories less by a small margin or can exceed the margin. Sometimes we feel that nothing is in our control when things go wrong. OK, I agree but at least we can do whatever is in our control,right?

Cribbing about something which you can't even control is wastage of time. One should always look for things they can do. I have blamed situations for being wrong sometimes. But I never thought of ways that can make it better. We slowly start moving towards negativity and then attract the same as well. I am a true believer of LAW OF ATTRACTION, Are you?
You can read my detailed blog on it here.

PS: TODAY I MISSED MY AEROBICS CLASS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT CERTAIN PARTS OF MY BODY ARE HURTING BADLY. I CAN'T EVEN WALK STRAIGHT. I GUESS MY HIGH ENTHUSIASM YESTERDAY HAS GOT ME THIS. WHATEVER IT IS, I WILL JOIN BACK SOON AND UPDATE YOU GUYS. 

Let's begin with the day ignoring this pain. I did missed the classes but I will try and do some less exhausting exercises.
 But first, BREAKFAST!

11:00 A.M.
I don't know how this has happened. But my poha is always very tasty and everyone loves it. So was asked to make the same for everybody. Poha is also somehow on the lighter side and you can definitely have it. Actually in these dishes, your way of preparation also makes a difference. The amount of oil you are adding and all. Poha contains around 270 calories in 100 grams. Which isn't that bad for breakfast.


12:21 A.M.
I am hungry again!
Well the benefit of having light breakfast is that you can have more small meals.
 Just a mango!
Fruits are anyways not going to hurt that much. Also I am a big time lover of fruits since childhood.  That isn't it, I had a small dairy milk chocolate as well. Shared it with everyone and in total it had 70 calories. So I must have consumed around 52 calories. But it really charged me up. Actually it's a fact that sugar rush can actually lift up your mood. Have you tried this?




Diets can be fun too. It's just about the right balance. For the longest time I believed that dieting means leaving food. Which is definitely not true. You can diet for few months but giving up on your favourite food for life is stupidity. We have only one life and why should we miss out on anything. Just try to find the right balance and stay healthy.



2:00 P.M.
Some soya bean chaap and chapatti was there in the menu today. Soya bean chaap is healthy, is what I have heard from people. Also just realized that I have stopped consuming chapattis much. Well I guess my choices about food is getting better day by day. Both of these together had 350 calories.

Then just the normal drill.
Tuition's! Travel! More Tuition's.

I do not work for more hours but working continuously is exhausting. But I love it when my students score good marks. I love it when their parents are happy and proud of their children. Teaching is a selfless job!

I have always had great respect for my teachers. But after being one myself, has brought me much closer to them. I know that some teachers are actually out there for just money. But some of them really put their heart and soul in their children. So please do respect your teachers. They are actually building the blocks of our future.

8:30 P.M.
I finish my tuition's around 7'o clock. And then it is time for dinner. Today I am not too hungry and thinking of having a cup of tomato soup.

When I am writing this, mom is actually preparing it for me.
 There it is!

Just having my soup and ending this blog. I will also have a cup of green tea after finishing this. Then some cycling for 40 minutes and done! I hope you liked the blog. Do share your thoughts about the same in the comment section below.

DAY 9- MONSOON LOOK #DAY9

See you tomorrow.
Stay Positive!
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts