MONSOON LOOK FOR THE DAY | MYNTRA END OF SEASON SALE | MONSOON OUTFIT IDEA | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY9



I relate to people who are not too careful about what to wear out. But lately, I have realized that it is important to know what to wear when. As in monsoons, not wearing the right piece of cloth may turn out to be a big disaster. Wearing the right one saves you from a lot of trouble. As if by chance you get wet and you are wearing jeans. Then you must be familiar with that baggy feeling that it gives and the time it takes to dry out. So here I have created a day look which is perfect for monsoons. This one is from- MYNTRA END OF SEASON SALE.



So, you would have actually guessed that I got this lovely dress at a very good price. This one was originally priced at 2000 but I got it in 400. Isn't that a great deal?

Myntra has always been my go to online shopping space. I just love their service, once I received a package which did not turn out the way I assumed it to be. And I was literally horrified because it does not happen to me often. And I was scared that whether I have to go after them to get my money back or what. But they just impressed me again, as soon as I returned the package my money was back in my account. This is the fastest at least what I have seen so far. So kudos to them!

PS: They haven't sponsored anything but I wish they do that someday.

Now, coming back to the monsoon dressing. Basically you can wear everything between something you didn't wore in summers. To what you would not be able to wear in winters. So, it is time take out those shorts, dresses and all cotton clothes. In summers we avoid wearing short clothes because frankly, tan cannot always be sexy. And wearing them in winters would definitely freeze you from top to bottom. Thus, monsoon is the perfect time to wear out those short dresses.





 As I was talking about the importance of picking the right outfit. Let us talk about all the things we should avoid in monsoons; to get the right one!

1) WHITES: Wearing white could probably be the biggest mistake that you can commit in monsoons. I am not talking about the ones who have the comfort of travelling through car. But my friends who go to work or for outings in monsoons through other modes of transportation. Yes, you my friend just cannot wear that because if the stars are not in favor and you are out in rain. Then things can get a bit messy and it will obviously make you uncomfortable. As whites do go transparent easily when wet. Therefore, always keep a check that you are wearing something which does not go transparent when wet. Avoiding whites would save you from so much trouble!


2) DENIMS: Well denims and liquid definitely have a lot affinity towards each other. As liquid does not easily dries on denim stuff. So if you are wearing a jeans or a denim jacket on a rainy day. Then be ready to wait patiently for it to dry up.

 Well who wants that, right?

So be careful and definitely ditch your denims in monsoons. Instead you can go for cotton culottes, as cotton dries up really fast. You can also go for all the materials which dries up fast and gets you rid of that wet feeling as fast as possible. 


3) CANVAS SHOES: Oh yeah, you have to ditch your canvas shoes in monsoons as well. These also fall in the category of liquid lovers as denims. These also take bit too long to dry up and the wait can extend to long hours. So if you do not want your feet to be inside a wet environment for a long time. Then canvas shoes are a big NO NO.

This one should be avoided the most because it can lead you to smell gross. The wet socks and shoes are way too much to handle. You know what I mean, right?

I guess that this has happened at least once with all. I remember, my shoes going all wet while I was coming back home from school. And my shoes weren't dry until the next morning and I obviously wore some casual shoes to school. For which I was punished also, have you gone through the same situation?

4) NO SILVER JEWELRY: Being a lover of silver jewelry, this is a bit depressing. But one would definitely not want to spoil it so avoiding it is the best option. Well the science says that whenever silver comes in contact with rain then it tends to oxidize. Which will result in your silver turning into black. And that is definitely a nightmare for a silver jewelry lover. So you need to let go off this also.

Just a quick tip for saving your silver jewelry; You can actually cover it with the transparent nail print that you get in markets. That is a really easy way of securing your silver jewelry.



PC: ONE STOP

If you reached here through my daily blogging series. Then do let me know that how did you find this change of topic. Also I have a big news tomorrow, so don't forget to stay tuned.

Well, I hope each one of you enjoy monsoons as it is a very happy season and I totally love it. Until next time;

HAPPY MONSOONS!

DAY 10 OF DAILY BLOGGING- I LOST SOME WEIGHT

Comments

Popular Posts