BACK ON TRACK. | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY24




02/AUGUST/2018
THURSDAY
DAY 24

Last two days were filled with joy, happiness and a lot of unhealthy food. Although I tried hard, but you can cheat a bit on days like these. From yummy cakes to rajma rice in dinner. From fried rice and soya chaap to paneer sandwich. It's been one hell of a ride to even try to ignore any of these. Ignoring it wasn't an option, so I went ahead to have small portions of these.

After this mess, I am getting back to square one. No more unhealthy food!
Again giving a strict watch to what I eat in a day. So join me in on getting back to the track. One thing, which actually helped in handling all these was the workout. I made it a point to not skip my workout. That really saved me a lot. Exercising for at least one hour everyday is very important. Do make it a point to take out this much time for your own body.

Let's begin the day with a yummy breakfast. As one cannot skip this meal of the day.

10:10 A.M.
Typical Punjabi breakfast is happening today. A Punjabi is incomplete without parantha's in the breakfast. So today I am having two plain parantha's with paneer sabzi. I didn't have this paneer sabzi at night because calories were going up. So instead, I am having it in breakfast with parantha's. Parantha without butter is like butter chicken without chicken. But imaging the amount of calories it has, gave me strength to control my crave to have it.

This is what I am eating literally right now while typing this. Today some strict choices will be made. To know how I will resist myself to not eat my favourite stuff.

 Stay tuned!

While having breakfast and even after finishing it, there was a lot of work for me to complete. So from 9 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon, I was on work. Bath and other necessities happened in between. Basically I was juggling between one work to another.

I again left without having lunch. And to keep the hunger pangs in place. I grabbed a packet of popcorn and survived till 6 in the evening.

6:00 P.M.
I wonder how slowly tea has become an integral part of my life. I look forward to have and crave for it. It never happened before, but now it's like a necessity to me. With tea my lunch came in. Chapattis and rajma are there. Although I was really hungry and could have easily had four chapattis, but I resisted myself to two.

While you are on this journey. Then I think you would be familiar to times when you will irritated and want to just leave it. It happens to me at moments. But when I see the changes in my body and how I reached this place. Then all the strength and excitement comes back. It seems like a fresh start and the enthusiasm to do something for myself reaches to another level.

8:00 P.M.
Although I had a lot of calories left. And I could easily go for the normal meal that was made. But I decided to keep it simple and light. Had my tomato cup-a-soup after a long. This one is super easy to make and super yummy too. You just need to add warm water to the mixture or vice versa and bingo. In addition, you can add salt and black pepper too.

In total today I consumed 950 calories. Which is quite less than the amount I can have.
Well if sometimes we can exceed the limit. Then keeping it less for one day would not harm as well.
Nothing dramatic but some food sacrifices is what day 24 was all about.

I hope you liked the blog. And if you did, then don't forget to share it and comment and also do follow me on my all social media's for updates.

DAY 25- IMPORTANCE OF TIME

YOURS TRULY.
MANORI.



Comments

Popular Posts