Humayun's Tomb - New Delhi, Timing, Ticket Price, History, Pictures


Now, traveling alone and being alone on unknown roads don't scare me, instead, it excites me more and more every time.

So this weeks solo travel, took me to another Delhi gem - Humayun's Tomb!!

If you have read my RED FORT blog, then you would be knowing that how I bragged about waiting in a queue for an hour.

Book your tickets especially if you are going there on weekends and spend some time at this gorgeous place amidst Delhi's hectic life.




Since the time I have started traveling alone, has made me realize that I just can't do things without mistakes. So if you have read my RED FORT blog, then you would be knowing that how I bragged about waiting in a queue for an hour. Guess what, I did that same mistake. I forgot to book my ticket online again, and thus there I was standing in the queue again for less than an hour this time. But hey, my mistake should be a lesson for you (And for me too). So kindly book your tickets especially if you are going there on weekends. As otherwise, half of your energy will get utilized then and there only. So book your tickets in advance and save your energy plus time.

Humayun Tomb's History:

Humayun's Tomb was built way back in 1572, by Bega Begum for her beloved husband Humayun after his death. At first sight, it will give you all the feels of Taj Mahal, and is thus often termed as its replica. But, I think it is way more than that, as it is an amalgamation of both Persian and Mughal architecture. It is also said to be the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent, also recognized as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Moreover, it is set in 12 hectares of serene and beautiful gardens, and thus is an ideal option for this weekend. So book your tickets and spend some time at this gorgeous place amidst Delhi's hectic life. 

Humayun's Tomb Pictures:

If you have been following me on Instagram then you probably have known how much I love clicking picture. And, thus this time I thought of presenting it in the form of a journal to you guys. have a lot of Humayun's Tomb Pictures. Thus, I am sharing them all with you as I couldn't decide which one is better. So that you know what all amazing views wait for you at Humayun's Tomb. So here it goes!
























I hope you enjoyed this one, don't forget to comment and share it. You can also follow me on Instagram to know my next adventure.

Until Next Time,

Keep Loving And Exploring.

Comments

Popular Posts