EXPLORING ELLORA CAVES!

Hello everyone, how are you doing. Well if you ain't having a great day and wondering which place to visit these holidays. Then you are at the right place friend! Let me take you to a place whose existence is still a mystery.

Since childhood, I have mostly been to places where our relatives lived. And we all are familiar with those summer and winter breaks. They were always about from my one aunt's place to another, as both are settled in different towns. My grandparent's left the world when I was not even aware of what life or death is. Hence, it was always about my aunt's place all my childhood. Gradually, my zeal to explore new places lead me and my family to different places. Then too there is one place that I never get bored off and we every year visit it. Shirdi is the place and it's now sixth year of our continous going back to it. But this time, this ritual became even more special!
We always planned to visit places near Shirdi but couldn't due to reasons every time. We made it this time and decided to visit ellora caves in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. Frankly speaking, I wasn't expecting anything from the place. But what was awaiting for me was the most beautiful thing on this earth so far to me. As soon as you enter, firstly you are supposed to buy a ticket and the prices for it ranges. As for Indian citizens it's different and for foreigners different.






This whole place consists of 100 caves in total but only 34 are presented and the others aren't allowed to be seen. So the caves can be broadly categorized into three parts. That is, from 1-12 caves are related to Buddhist and Buddhism. And 13-29 caves are all about Hindu religion and then from 30-34 caves are about Jainism. These caves are divided on the religion grounds but are unified by people visiting them. I think its a must visit and one should definitely plan to experience the beauty of this place.The higher caves are reached out with the bus service available there. You can walk through it as well and enjoy it through those beautiful roads.










     




 







The greenery this place has is missed in our so called METRO CITIES. It is a great place to release all your stress and to have a close encounter with nature's beauty. Do visit it and don't forget to share your experience with me!


Comments