BELIEVE IN YOURSELF | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY26




04/AUGUST/2018
SATURDAY
DAY 26

Only 5 days are left for this challenge to end. These days, I am always thinking about how I was in a dilemma about this. I wasn't sure, that whether it would be right or not. I was scared earlier because of the fact that I may end up being a fool. After all, putting out something so personal and important to you is not that easy. I was scared that people would judge me. Some may find it funny and think that how foolish I am to do this.

Alongside, the challenge to put it out everyday was also scary. At least I haven't a blogger doing daily blogging. May be, I am the one who started this. But it wasn't easy in the beginning. Being a lazy bun and then cut to be bounded by a double responsibility scared me.

But you know what I learned through this all. The things which scare you the most are the ones which will make you grow even more. Whenever, we step out of our comfort zone, that is the time when we get to know of our capabilities. All these days I realized that, there is so much that can be made in one day. There is and always was time for me to do all that I wanted. The fact that instead of looking at excuses, if I would have looked at reasons to do it then things would have been different.

Yesterday I posted about importance of time. And seriously all these lessons have been learnt in these 26 days. Each day has taught me something or the other. Everyday when I sit down to write a blog, then I recall everything that happened that day. I always find something new and something that gave me a learning for lifetime.

I am really happy to be able to achieve my vision. I successfully did, what I wanted to. I was successful in publishing a blog daily. Moreover, I lose 3-4 kg's too. Sometimes, what seems like a total risk results in the best decisions that you take for yourself. You just need to believe in yourself and go for it. When you have faith in yourself, then nothing can stop you from achieving what you want. I have got a lot of motivation to apply it on other thing's in my life. I hope that I was able to pass at least half of the motivation. If even one of you get's the courage to do it, then I will think that my job is done. The main purpose of me sharing my journey was to make you feel that you are not alone. All all the struggles are real. But there is nothing, we can't conquer if we believe in ourselves. So stop doubting yourself and just go for it.

My diet and exercise went amazing today as well. I can feel that my body is getting use to the exercises. And whenever you feel that your body is use to it. Then do make some changes in your regime. When you will challenge your body at every stage, that is when it will give you some real amazing results.

DAY 27 - I THOUGHT I CAN'T BUT THEN...

 All the best!
Feel free to comment, if you want to ask anything or have any doubts.

YOURS TRULY,
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts