I THOUGHT I CAN'T BUT THEN... | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY27



05/AUGUST/2018
SUNDAY
DAY 27

How can you enjoy when you are sick?
I just hate the feeling of being sick. Since yesterday night I felt that may be fever will happen. And in the morning, I was feeling weak and tidy. Well let's not give any attention to sickness and let's deal with it with optimism.

I just slept like a baby today. A lot of sleep is what was the best thing that happened. How do you like your Sundays to be? A lot of sleep or a lot of partying.
And how did you spend your Sunday today? Do comment down below.

Food scenes weren't too fancy today. My stomach didn't accept anything today. And even I was not feeling hungry today. I only had breakfast today and then directly dinner. In breakfast was some mixed vegetable pulao. I guess that I didn't even consume 100 grams of that. Basically a food strike happened today. And I felt like I can't do it. But as I am here to give out some positive vibes. So let's look at the positives that happened today.

1) Instead of focusing at what all you can't do. Think of things that can be done in that situation. I knew that my body was not ready for physical work and it needed some rest. So I decided to complete all my work, where I need to sit back and work. So I sat back and read newspaper and read a lot of blogs. Being productive doesn't mean, that you have to go all out. Sometimes, even work can be relaxing and stress free. I totally felt it and took full advantage even when I was sick. Looking at the positives always help, I guess.

"THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS NOT TO BE HAPPY - BUT TO MATTER, TO BE PRODUCTIVE,TO BE USEFUL, TO HAVE IT MAKE SOME DIFFERENCE THAT YOU LIVED AT ALL."~ LEO ROSTON

2) The second best thing that happened today was that I got to spend a lot of time with my
 family. We played a lot of board games. Ludo is new favourite of my family. You will always find us playing it. Usually I get free around dinner time, so I miss out on this one. But today I compensated and played with everyone. The small cute fights while playing, fills the house with laughs and positive vibes. Bonding well with my family who are my best friends as well, couldn't have been better.

Today is friendship's day and I guess you all had a lot of fun today. I enjoyed it too in these small moments with my family. Just being with my favourite people is what I need to be happy. If you surround yourself with people you can trust. And people you know are are have always been there with you. Will definitely keep you happy and would take away all the negativity. 

These two things are what I can think about today. How was your day today?

As I am not feeling too well. So I would be a bit easy on my workout. I would probably end up cycling for 1 hour. Missing out on workout is definitely not an option. So if you are also exhausted then instead of missing out on your workout. Try and do some light exercises or something which isn't that exhausting. This way you can keep up with both the things.

This is all I have for Day 27.

SEE YOU TOMORROW.
YOURS TRULY,
MANORI.

DAY 28- IT GOT WORSE

Comments

Popular Posts