DON'T TRUST ONLINE STORES? TRY OUT MYNTRA

I clearly remember the first time I ordered clothes online because it was one of the worst experiences. It is like, what you will see will be a fairy tale land and in reality it would turn out to be a bad dream. I would not name the site but after that, I never dared to order clothes online. However, after almost six years of avoiding shopping online, the day finally came. I finally decided to trust an online brand -MYNTRA. I was looking for a nice and decent outfit. What got me to myntra were the reviews and the fact that Deepika Padukone chooses this platform to display her clothing line- ALL ABOUT YOU By DEEPIKA PADUKONE. Not only her but also Anushka Sharma is also displaying her brand there. I know you must be thinking that the clothes must be overpriced. NO!! That is definitely not the case here and believe me that it has very affordable and high quality stuff. You can find all the named brands there and some infamous ones, but the quality does not change.


PIC COURTESY-@MYNTRA


 I ordered a set of palazzo and kurta from a brand named Varanga; this is my first purchase from this brand. However, I am impressed with the quality that I got in that price. One suggestion, do not forget to look into the size chart so that you do not face size issues. Other than that you are all sorted just fill in your cart with all the lovely things out there. One thing which I did not like was the fact that the pong pong shown in the picture was not there.



  •                     PIC COURTESY-@MYNTRA









From the time, I bought it I wore this multiple times and is been washed at least 2-3 until now. In addition, the quality of cloth or everything else is still the same. Otherwise, clothes do behave differently after washes but here the quality is still the same. Now I can shop online without worrying about the size or quality and that too without digging a hole in my pocket. Therefore, it is just happy shopping. Some of my closed ones also had opinion changes after they tried out myntra stuff. And even if by chance, you do not like the stuff, then you can easily return it or if you have size issue or any other problem, then you can easily exchange it. Myntra is also having their Right To Fashion sale 50%-80% going on, so what are you waiting for happy shopping.
You can check it out here  https://www.myntra.com/


Comments

Popular Posts