IT GOT WORSE | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY28




06/AUGUST/2018
MONDAY
DAY 28

I really thought that probably today I will be all fine, when I will wake up.
But probably it had some different plans. Today morning, it got even worse and I had fever and stomach ache. It was difficult to even sit. My head was spinning at high speed and in that situation, I felt better only by lying down.

Also today was second fast of the sawan Monday. Consciously or unconsciously I kept the fast. Eventually I was suppose to keep it but that wasn't in my mind in that situation.

But since morning I was lying in the bed half asleep. I felt like eating nothing and even half of the banana, felt like 100 banana's to my stomach. Basically no eating and even water was rejected by my body. So I decided to take some rest. It could be handles if it is cured in the beginning. Keeping that in mind, I took proper rest and did absolutely nothing today.

Skipping on blog also came across my mind. As I was sleeping half of the day. But we are so close to the last day of this challenge. And I didn't wanted to take any regrets further. So decided to share whatever I felt today. I do not have much to share today but this happens right. When all your plans and schedule's are attacked by these sudden circumstances. But I think that you can always look for reasons. Reasons which give you strength to do it any how. I got mine !
You can also find your reasons to do it.

I am also ditching my workout today because my body has zero stamina to take it. Also I want to be fine as soon as possible. And you will also not believe that today my weight was 82.3. Probably because of all the water loss and zero food intake.

First time I am not happy seeing my weight going down. As I want to loose it in the right way. And this is probably because of weakness. I hope that this rest would make me feel fine. A lot of work suffered today because of this. I missed out my classes also. I just hope that tomorrow morning, all this would be gone. And I would be back with my energy and far from being sick.


 A       GOOD     LAUGH 

 and 

 A       LONG     SLEEP 

 are the two best cures 

 FOR ANYTHING. 

But I am glad that everyone took care of me. People who care for you and are there when you want them is the best feeling. In the evening, I wanted my stomach to support me. Even though I wasn't hungry. But as I kept fast, so it was important to eat that prasad with everyone. Masi cooked amazing aloo sabzi with puri's and raita. I know that today it wasn't an amazing day or something very exciting that happened today. But I guess that is how it is. Not every day would be same.

We have to taste everything some sweet to sour in our lifetime. And it was indeed a day full of sweet and sour moments. More were sour but that is fine. If ever day would be same, then we would eventually get bored. So these small bumps during the ride are also essential

What do you guys think?

This was all what happened today. And with this day 28 ended with a mix of sweetness and sourness.
I will see you tomorrow.
Hopefully with a better health.
YOURS TRULY,
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts