How To Style A White T-Shirt | Summer Edition 2018 | Plus Size Fashion


A basic white  T-Shirt is a must in every girls wardrobe. What makes it not so basic is the fact that we can style it in zillion ways. The styling part becomes tricky when it is for our curvy girls and thus to style it right is important. I always wanted to tuck in my tops, but was hesitant as it may not be a good option for my body type. But hello! For that I cannot ignore my wish to do that; So let us see how we can do that. Not to forget, before anyone firstly you need to be ready and confident because confidence makes everything look sexy.




To give a structure to the whole outfit, I paired my T-Shirt with a blue culotte. As my upper body is lighter so by tucking in my T-Shirt the upper body got a nice structure. And to hide my lower body weight, I paired it with a high waisted culotte. As it is a culotte so you can easily experiment with your footwear as well. I love to live in my comfortable shoes and that is what I choose beneath it. You can pair it with nice platform heels as well. These kinds of outfits are super experimental and gives you scope in every area to experiment with. I believe in keeping it simple thus no over the top jewelry can be seen. I only have simple hoops in my ears and frankly, they are enough to lift up any look. These are so in trend right now and makes every outfit look super stylish. With the hoops they say the bigger the better. So do not hesitate to wear those extremely big looking hoops. When I bought these, I was a bit doubtful as they looked really big. But the pictures says it all, they look super awesome when styled with the right outfit.





Summers are around and how can we do summers without a cool pair of sunglasses and other Summer Essentials. I had to add these cool sunglasses from a even cooler website called COOLWINKS. Let me tell you a secret; I got this one from the men's section but how does that matter,right?


These looked super edgy and different to me so I had to buy them. I am glad that they suited my face type as well. The huge frame makes your eyes all protected from the sun. Also the quality of glass is really good and it does it job well. As the outfit is plain, so you can also add some junk jewelry pieces. Silver jewelry uplifts a look with utmost ease. Same can be done here as well is you are a jewelry person. Silver jewelry pieces give a rough and bohemian look to the outfit. 



How can I not talk about this T-shirt which I recently bought from Bewakoof.com. I remember the first time I came across this website. The whole edgy, cool and young vibe that it gave me forced me to try them out. This one that I am wearing in the pictures is from their Disney collection. They everyday have Design for the Day. And the price of which comes a bit down to others. Their collection is super and there is no reason you shouldn't be trying them out. 


PS: They send small gifts inside every package and those are creative and cool too.


See you soon lovelies!
Love Manori.

Comments

Popular Posts