THE IMPORTANCE OF TIME | HOW TO UTILIZE EVERY SECOND | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY25




03\AUGUST\2018
SATURDAY
DAY 25

"The importance of time"- A lot of us have studied this poem which depicts that how time doesn't wait for anything and anyone. How it just keeps going on and on. Once it's gone, then it never comes back. Well this is how it goes;

I am time
Wasting me is a crime
Some people treat me like a dime
Even though I am the only one who is sublime

I make days and years.
If you disrespect me, you will shed tears.
But if you use me well, you will forget about fears.
That’s my rule, learn it or I will teach you by with spears.

I decide if it rains or snows
What I will do next, nobody except me knows 
I know whether, you are going to draw, win or lose
I know whether, your decision is the correct one to choose 

I stand still, when things are bad
I seem to fly away, when you are glad
I move at my own pace, and that’s the way it should
I treat everyone the same, but I am always misunderstood

~Abhinav Khera 

My question is that even though we are learning about it's importance since childhood. But how many of us actually swear by it. May be 20%-30% of the people would actually be there, who know how to utilize there time productively. And the other 70% of the people just waste their time. And the best part time of today's generation is either social media or Pub G. I am not saying that either of them is bad. But getting addicted to anything and then ignoring other important work for these is wastage of time. 

All these social media platforms are for us get closer to the world. To be able to gather more information about what's happening around the world. It is so vast that some people also have their businesses and they can through social media platforms. I am also working on a social media platform. But I have see people who just sit behind their computers and easily slam others. They try to put people down, who are just doing their job. Those people are definitely wasting their time. 

First of all, they are not there to learn something. And on the other hand, they are moving towards negativity as well. Social media is there, so that we can learn and gather information on anything we want to know. But some of the people actually turn that opportunity to may be read a blog and to watch a video through which they can learn something. They instead turn that into a disadvantage for themselves. If you are not doing something through which you can learn something, then you are just wasting your time.

Playing games can make us physically fit and healthy. Video games and all may make your mind do the struggle. There also you are grasping some skill.

When I was in class 11, then between the session my holiday's count went up rigorously. Frankly, I don't know that why that was happening to me. But now, when I think about it. Then I only regret it because now I can't go back to school. I missed out on all the fun. Regrets make life hell. They are like a scar which will always be there. Decisions should be taken after analyzing every if and but. Now I think about 1000 times before taking any step. Learning from your mistakes is what can make you move forward. 

Everyone makes mistakes, but it is important to learn from them and to not repeat them.

With that said guys, this is what I am applying to my life. I hope that you will stop wasting time after reading this. I maintained my diet sincerely today as well. 

What about you?

Do comment down below. And I will see you tomorrow with another blog. Also the countdown has begun, 4 days left for this amazing series to end.

DAY 26- BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

YOURS TRULY,
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts