THE SECRET






Can I do this? Can I pull this off? What if I fail? What if I loose the leftover confidence I have? I do not have what it needs! I need to settle with what I have, I cannot take risks. 

Hello everyone!! Hope everyone is doing great.

I know that I have bombarded you with a lot of questions. But don't you relate to them, these are the same questions we ask ourselves before doing anything we think is "risky". So what exactly is this risk? We all have desires and wishes that we want to become true. It may be as adventurous and crazy as travelling the world on a bike or motorcycle. It may mean the world to me, still instead of thinking about the happiness and satisfaction it will give. We mostly end up, thinking about all the irrelevant and meaningless questions. The thing we call as risk is nothing but our wishes and desires that we are not able to fulfill because of our negative thoughts about it. Our thoughts are powerful and they have the power to change everything around us. Let me clarify that here I am not trying to give any lecture or something. It is just that, I want my blog to have things or stuff I believe in or something new that I came across.

 So in the context of how powerful our thoughts are, I would like to talk about a movie and a book related to that. Rhonda Byrne, who is an Australian television writer, calls it “THE SECRET”. She is the one responsible for bringing out the secret and for changing lives of several. In "THE SECRET”, she talks about how we ourselves are responsible for whatever happens to us. We are the ones, who are sculpting our own lives and all this happens through "THE LAW OF ATTRACTION".This law is the most powerful law in the universe; the sad part is that most of us are unaware about this. Most of the famous and history making people have known the secret and that is how they achieved what they wanted too. Frankly, I have not experienced it to that level but definitely had a taste of it. I still attract a lot of negativity, but now it is a lot less than before. So how did I have tasted it?? 

So recently, I started my coaching center and got all those banners, pamphlets, and everything I thought off. In the beginning, it was so exciting; everyone (basically my family) was wishing me luck and all that jazz. However, in the very first month we did not receive a single call. Everyone was asking me what is going on and how is it all going, I certainly lied to everyone that yeah it's all good! However, it was not. I seriously do not know why and how and from where this positivity was coming, but it was there. In those lies, lied a faith and hope that it will work may be today or tomorrow but it will definitely work. Somehow, there wasn't a single negative thought in my mind throughout this period (which is strange to me). Then on the fifth day of the second month, I received a call. I knew that this is it and it's all mine and then I got my first two students. Moreover, the count did not fall after that.

 Many things still happen here and there, but now somehow I can turn the table and convert those negative thoughts into positive ones. It is like a practice we cannot excel in anything in one day. Everything takes its own time and believe me it is all real. Right now, I am earning my careers highest amount and only the increments are happening. I came across this whole thing by a fashion blogger named Aakriti Rana Gill (LINK->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8MP7J4yMSE). She talked about this in one of her videos on YouTube and then I saw the official movie out there on it (LINK->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC_YmdPy2h0). Earlier, one of my friends has also discussed about this but it sounded unreal to me at that time. Now I can actually relate to it and strongly believe in the law of attraction. I have shared my experience and would like you all to at least give it a try. 

A positive thought is much stronger than a negative one. Have positive thoughts and positive people around you. Soon your life will be full of positivity and all that you want.

ALL THE BEST BUDDIES!!
Don't forget to share your experiences!! 

Comments

Popular Posts