WHAT IS SUNDAY BINGE? | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY6



15/JULY/2018
SUNDAY
DAY 6

Binge basically means to loose all your senses and indulge into something with all your heart and mind. I don't know about you guys. But Sunday to me means food and sleep. Actually just a lot of junk food full of calories. My every Sunday wants are listed in the above picture. No exaggeration, but this time I literally forgot that it's even a Sunday.

Well that also doesn't make any difference because ultimately I can't have all this.
But the motive is calories. If I can make a point to not exceed that then all is fine. Basically trying to find a way to eat some junk. Let's see what happens in the day.

"THERE IS NO LOVE SINCERER THAN THE LOVE FOR FOOD" ~ GEORGE BERNARD SHAW

10:30 A.M.
After much debate on what to have in breakfast. We finally had suji upma's, which apparently are my favourite. I can easily have five of them ( sometimes more ). Mom just handed over the plate to me and I took a bite. It was then I realized that no more careless eating is allowed. Then just took a picture of my breakfast and had two of these. Considering the size of two upma's, these had around 400 calories.

The calories also depend upon the amount of oil you have applied. Which in my case was very less. Mom makes a point to apply less oil. By the way, my mother is also dieting and eating right portions. I think because of her only it is easier for me to do all of this. She is looking up for dishes which are healthy and tasty too. What else do you want in life, right?

My mother's recent discovery are these appe's. Which I had yesterday in my dinner. These seriously require just a bit of oil or even less then that. Thus, you can definitely try them to avoid excessive oil.

1:20 P.M.
Kadhi rice are there in lunch and I am like, Can I have it?

I think it would have a lot of calories?

I guess there would be no kadhi-rice today. But my mother literally surprised me. In a nice attempt by my mom to make me thin. She literally made onion pakoras like appe's and thus no oil. She cooked boiled rice along with the kadhi. And she also told me that even the kadhi has been prepared with very less oil. Boiled rice contains 280 calories in 100 grams of it. The kadhi has 133 calories in every one cup. Well taking a rough estimate I had my kadhi rice around these measures.


One thing that I have observed is that dieting doesn't mean giving up on food. Moreover, it's just about having the right amount of food at the right time. You can literally have your favourite food. But you just need to control yourself and need to know where to stop. 

                                                                                     


Then around 6'o clock, I had my tea with one rusk. This fruit rusk is seriously a big bomb in a small packet. It is tiny and small and solely has 150 calories. The problem is that it is tasty too. So with a lot of control I just had one today.

7:00 P.M.
I am also a big gol-gappe lover. But it was my brother today who got these. I am sorry but I was not able to control myself. And ended up having four of these. Don't worry, I did first checked that whether it can be eaten or not.

After this around 8:00 I was feeling a bit hungry.
Just had one mango and exercised. And then like a good girl I went to watch YouTube.

This was all about my Sunday binge, which wasn't really a binge. But some outside food did happen.
Although my diet didn't got affected and I only consumed 1154 calories.
THAT'S A GOAL!

DAY 7- FIRST DAY AT AEROBICS CLASSES

Keep going, that is how it happens.
Enjoy the whole process.
See you tomorrow.
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts