FIRST DAY AT AEROBICS CLASSES | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY7





16/JULY/2018
MONDAY
DAY 7

I have literally avoided it for the longest time. But today mom got me and send me to an aerobic class. The problem is that I use to be a dancer and I had some stamina back then. I was living in a shell where I believed that I am fine. But some recent trips which required physical fitness made me realize that I have zero stamina now. I have tried exercises from YouTube and all of that. But when you do it by yourself then you may get a bit easy on yourself. I was definitely doing that.

Being an introvert is also what stopped me. Whenever I am nervous or thinking a lot about something. Then I simply just go for it and do not give my mind enough time to make excuses. It works!
It worked today, I was doubtful about going inside the studio or not. Then I simply entered and joined in the class. That was easy!

 "IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS IT'S DONE"
~  NELSON MANDELA

If anyone of you is also an introvert like me. Then I highly recommend you guys to do the same. Just go for it and you will feel amazing after doing it. Well it was just a trial class and I may take another one at some other place. To actually see which one is better because aerobics is also done in different ways. The one I did today was the exercise and weight training one. 

It was really tiring!
I couldn't even take the whole class today because I got tired half way. But seeing the instructor and some others doing some great work was motivating. I wish to be as fit as they are. Actually I do not wish, I would work hard to make that happen. So that is how this morning was for me. 
What about you?

10:00 A.M.
My legs are paining a lot and now I know that at home no exercise was happening in real. Also you feel very thirsty doing all of this. I drank around 1 liter of water, when I came back. Was feeling a bit hungry too. I made some simple upma without vegetables and less oil. Also had a cup of green tea along with it. I can't even believe that someone like me like's green tea. But now after having it continuously for two months made me love it. I like Lipton one which has lemon and honey in it. You can go for it if you do not like the authentic ones. These two upma's had 193 calories in them. And my favourite green tea has 0 calories in it. So have it as much as you want.

Sitting idle also encourages unnecessary hunger. For example if you are doing nothing then you feel hungry. That happens to me and thus I always try to keep myself engaged in something or the other. Also the fact that I am having calories much less as compared to what I use to have.
IS MAKING ME HUNGRY!
Does that happens to you?
Or only I am the weirdest one.

2:30 P.M.
In lunch I am having bharta (mashed eggplant) with one chapatti and some yogurt. Yogurt does have a lot of calories but at the same time. It is really good for some energy and even digestion. The reason behind one chapatti is......kachori. Mom got some in the afternoon and I love it, so made some space for it. The total calorie in my lunch was around 785 calories. Lunch can be on the heavier side and it was a good one. Feeling energetic is also important. I remember once I was dieting and avoiding food. I was definitely loosing weight but was feeling weak as well. So it was weakness and not weight loss. Thus it is important to know that you are not suppose to give on food. It's just about eating in right proportion and eating right.

Rains are definitely beautiful and I LOVE THEM!
But why do they have to make me wet when I am in my jeans. Times when I step out accordingly then not even a drop of water would be there. And today I got all wet from top to bottom. But the evening tea definitely made everything better.

8:04 P.M.
Having simple dal and boiled rice in dinner. And it has 350 calories in total. Sometimes even simple food gives so much pleasure. I have cribbed a lot about the food in which I am finding pleasure today. Just completing my blog while having this.
Mom also got a cup of green tea. So the eating and drinking part today comes to an end here. The aerobics class was definitely the highlight of today. It feels amazing to come out of your own comfort zone. One should always compete with himself / herself. That is how you grow in a true sense.




My whole body is paining right now. But I am looking forward to make proper diet and exercise, an essential part of my life.
With that I end this blog and would see you guys in the next one.

DAY 8- MARGINS!

Keep going, that is how it happens.
Enjoy the whole process.
See you tomorrow.
MANORI.

Comments

  1. Hi, This is a great article. Loved your efforts on it buddy. Thanks for sharing this with us. Online Aerobics Classes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts