SUNDAY = FUN DAY | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY13




22/JULY/2018
SUNDAY
DAY 13

Can't believe that we are almost half way through. When I got the idea of daily blogging. Then I was really scared and didn't know whether I would be able to pull this off or not. But today I can proudly say that yes I did it. Also the fact that here it is a double challenge for me. As I am not just blogging daily but also sharing my routine to loose weight. I always feel that starting and ending something is way too easy. But sticking to something and believing in it when no one else trusts it. Is what is difficult and that only draws a line between failures and successes.

I have failed enough and not I am in no mood to face them again. But still you never know.
Sometimes you give your all in and still you don't get what you want. But then you haven't failed because the ones who don't try are failures. Giving up is a trait of a failure. Trying and not succeeding is different. It's better to try your best then to ask your destiny for it. I have started looking for options to try and not to think about how it is not possible. I know that when I blog daily, then may be some of my blogs are pathetic. But that is how life is, you can't win every game. But not letting it go is in your hands, make most of it!!

With all this positivity. Let's start our day on a happy and positive notes.
Today I took a break from my calories or the other name for it is a "CHEAT DAY".

I tried to go over board but calories are on my mind all the time. The day began with some fried kachori's. Which are my absolute favourite, I had one and a half of it. Then a paneer sandwich was followed. After that, I went out with my aunt for some shopping. Auto rides are my favourite and the fresh breeze made it even better.




Guess what, rain followed me again today. As soon as we reached the market it started raining. We bought a umbrella for ourselves and started walking. It was more of a rain shower and thank god it wasn't that bad. After shopping we had some gol gappa's, which are a must when I am out. Loved having them with the fresh fragrance of mud after rain.
Do you like the odour of mud after rain?

Well I was definitely hungry and we got some ladoo's packed for home. I had one on the way and couldn't dare to have more of it. It was full of oil and thinking about the hard work that goes in working out. I just couldn't have it.

Instead I had roasted makai again, which is awesome to have during monsoons. These days I am into corn real bad. I could have it everyday literally. After reaching back home it was time for some tea. After that I literally crashed and slept for 2 hours. Then mom woke me up for dinner. Boiled rice and with red kidney beans
 ( rajma ).

I am really happy with the way my food cravings were today. I think now I my food choices are on point. I did had my favourite food but with right amount of balance. That is all what happened today. More charged up for tomorrow and for one more step towards being healthy. Enforcing would never let it happen. We should try to make it a part of our lifestyle. I am trying to do the same.

With that I would end this blog here today. Hope you liked it.
Do share your thoughts in the comment section below.

DAY 14- REGRETS #DAY14

See you tomorrow.
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts