REGRETS | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY14



23/JULY/2018
MONDAY
DAY 14

My main concept here in my daily blogs is my fitness journey. But I always knew that it can't be just about that. If reading something of same pattern everyday is boring to me. Then how can I put it out there in hope that others would like it. At that time, I knew that something new and helpful has to go on my blog everyday. It is really difficult to come up with ideas everyday.

But thankfully, till this date there hasn't been any day where I felt lost. Whenever I sat down to began writing, something or the other always popped up. If not, then little chats with others always gave me something.

These days I am planning to travel and thus looking up for options. Main problem is that right now travelling alone is not an option. And on the other side, I am not getting a fellow travel partner. I am trying to convince my family also. I think half of the job is done and may be an awesome travel blog is coming your way.

So in the same process of convincing my family. I was watching some videos of the place I want to visit. When my aunt said,

"I THINK YOU HAVE GOT SOME TRAITS FROM ME AS WELL. I LOVED TRAVELLING AND SEARCHING OUT FOR SAME, WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE."

     ME: Have you traveled as much as you wanted? 
AUNT: NO! 
     ME: Why not?

I don't know the reason, that why she couldn't do what she wanted. May be there were thousand of things stopping her from doing that. But you can always find that one reason which overpowers those thousands. Fighting for what we love is what life is all about. Regrets just adds a baggage on your shoulder for life. Life is uncertain, we don't know what is going to happen in the very next moment. So what can we do?

We can at least do which gives us happiness. We can lead a regret free life and be satisfied with ourselves. Everyone has some regrets of his/her life. But as I say that learning and improving is all what is needed. Always do new mistakes because that is a prove that you are trying something different. Just keep exploring!

On this gyaan note;
Let's begin!

11:00 A.M.
So I am hooked to a season of this television show. And as I only get to watch it at night, getting up late is the after effect. Talking about breakfast, today I am having some macaroni ( Literally some! ). But light breakfast means you can have much more things later in the day. I think these calorie savings is all for my roasted makai. Which is driving me crazy these days. My new obsession which has 86 calories in it.

1:45 P.M.
My favourite besan chilla. 
I think this one is in the menu after a long time. I had four of these today in lunch. I know that I got a bit carried away. But these are yummy and I couldn't help it. Also the fact that breakfast didn't happen made me have it. Only the lunch alone gave me 572 calories. Well the promise is to not exceed the 1500 bar. So yeah, I am keeping a check so that no blunder happens. Also no regrets have to be taken further. I literally say these emotional lines to let myself me guilt free when I eat food full of calories. 

" YOUR DIET IS A BANK ACCOUNT.
GOOD FOOD CHOICES ARE GOOD INVESTMENTS." 
~ BETHENNY FRANKEL

But dil toh bachha hai ji.
Jokes apart, it's true that you are what you eat and that is how your body looks. So along exercise and everything eating right is what is important.   



5:40 P.M.
This is probably my favourite time of the day. Tea and makai together is what happened today. Roasted makai has became an essential. I just can't do it without that. What is your guilty pleasure?
Well mine tends to change quite often as I have mentioned earlier. 

9:00 P.M.
No fancy dinner today. Chapattis and karela is what I am having right now. Even I sometimes wonder that how I started liking karela. Well it is what it is. I love it now and I guess it is a healthier option as well. Do you like karela's?

Well that is all for today and I hope you are leading a regret free life. And if not then it's never too late. Start from today and make all your dreams and wishes come true. A life full of hustle you enjoy is any day better than regrets. So what would you choose?

Do comment below and let's have some real talk on may be your take on life. I love learning and talking, so do share your thoughts.
See you tomorrow.
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts