LET'S MAKE SOME BESAN CHILLA | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY15






24/JULY/2018
TUESDAY
DAY 15

Let me present you DAY 15 of my weight loss challenge - CHILLA STYLE.
"CHILLA STYLE"
WHAT'S THAT?

Let me explain. So I am lucky enough to have a elder brother who always guides me. He doesn't believe it, but his reviews are really important to me. He is full of guidance and is always honest about what he likes and what not. Today he again told me that the blogs are again becoming spice less. I have said this earlier as well, that if it is spice less than I will always spice it up.

He gave me a way and I am following that with my own twist. So today be ready to go through my day "chilla style".


STEP 1:
Take a empty utensil, just how my stomach was today. It was empty till 1'o clock in the afternoon. The way an empty utensil stays empty until we fill it. My stomach was empty because I was not at all hungry. Sometimes, I even give a shocker myself. How can I stay without food for so long. This is definitely not a good thing because eating right and at the right time is important.

Leaving my empty stomach behind. We will not do the same with this one and add 2 cups of gram flour in it. You can add this according to the quantity you want.

PS: Today my body wanted caffeine. And thus I made some cold coffee for myself. Sugar is something which harms you even when less taken. And also when you consume it in excess amount. So keeping that in mind, I added an amount of sugar which was neither less and not more than required. 


STEP 2:
Here you can add vegetables which you like. I like my chilla with onions, tomatoes and coriander. You can add capsicum and carom seeds ( ajwain ) as well. Basically there is a lot of scope for you to experiment in here.

Just how my lunch scenes are always. Sometimes I have chilla without any veggies in lunch. Then sometimes it's filled every veggie possible. You can make it the way you want. I had chilla and cold coffee in lunch today. The coffee surprisingly turned out great. Well I cook or make things then it's dicey that how it will turn out.

Luckily it was decent enough to have. Today's chilla had had some green chili's in it as well.  I am definitely not one of those who can digest spicy food. Do you like spicy food or are you in my team?




STEP 3:
Now it's time for real spices. Food would have been so incomplete without these. Well sometimes even life seems tasteless if there is no spice in it. Here in you need 2-3 tablespoon salt, red chili according to your taste. Some coriander powder with khatai and done.

The spiciest and fun part of my day is always evening time. Well if you are reading my blogs regularly then I guess you know why.

And if you are new to my blog then, hey!
The thing that makes evening time my favourite is tea. More then tea, the environment of whole family spending time together is what makes it special. Do you have any particular time of the day when your whole family comes together. Life and work always keeps us busy but these small moments is what makes life.

STEP 4:
Now you are almost done.
Just add some water to well steered gram flour with veggies. Adding right amount of water in it is important. You want a consistency where it is neither too thick nor too watery. Doing it either ways would make it difficult for you to cook it properly.

In the same way, what you eat at night is also very important. This is the time of the day when your meal needs to be lightest of all. But you also need to eat something which keeps your system well till morning. As even when we sleep our body operates. So the right kind of meal in the right amount is to be taken at night.

When your batter is prepared, then simply spread it on the tawa with as much oil as you want on your body. More oil will give you more fat and  less oil will save you from troubles. The choice is yours.

Make it as crispy as you want but without burning it.

Only the fats and unnecessary things are to be burned from our body. I do that by working out everyday for one hour. Burning fats is alright but not your food. After it looks crisp and ready. You can have it with either tomato sauce or the green chutney. I like to have it with tomato sauce.

Are you a sauce person or a chutney one?

That is how I make my gram flour chilla. It is super easy to make and is filling as well. So if you are not a good cook like me then definitely try out this easy recipe. This is less time consuming as well. One gram flour chilla or besan chilla contains 143 calories in it. Thus, I prefer having it either in breakfast or during lunch time. I know it is tasty but don't get carried away and don't forget to keep a count of your calories.

That is it for today's blog. I hope you guys liked this portrayal of my day in a different way. Don't forget to comment down below your thoughts.

DAY 16- WAKING UP ON TIME

See you tomorrow.
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts