WAKING UP ON TIME | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY16



25/JULY/2018
WEDNESDAY
DAY 16

I have read this somewhere that if you start your day with some good breakfast. Then the day ahead automatically becomes awesome. Breakfast is the first meal of the day. Also as the name suggests Break+Fast. It literally does that, whatever you eat in the morning is what is easily broken down by your system. And right kind of food item will also give you ample amount of energy to kick start your day.

I remember that back in school during prayer time, some of the students use to faint and all. And our teachers always gave these students examples and told us to have something before we come to school. Thankfully I never fainted, even though I never had even a glass of milk in the morning. I don't know why but food in the morning seemed unusual to me. I felt that if something would go inside my system at that time then I will surely puke.

How do you used to be in your childhood?  Did you loved having breakfast or not?

I am trying to make it a point that breakfast happens everyday. So make it a point that you also get breakfast in our life. It will really change the way your day will be. Try it once, and I am sure that you will definitely see the change yourself. Try it once!

Good breakfast gave me good amount of energy to ditch my sleep. Then I went ahead to work and completed some of my work which was pending. It feels nice to be up on time, having breakfast and more than anything, you realize that day has plenty of hours. By sleeping for more than required, we just waste our time which can be utilized in something else more productive. The day seems fresh and happy. All positive vibes surrounds you and fills you with positivity.

I worked for 2-3 hours and then took a shower. Then I was left with one and a half to have my lunch and everything. Gram flour chilla is again in the menu today. Mom is really into it and she is making me have it everyday. Well I don't mind it either.

Today I had 3 chilla's. Although these are healthier than usual flour. But I feel eggs are any day better than this. They are rich in proteins and have less calories too. Something tasty with less calories is a win-win situation. Also just a quick tip for vegetarians. All the veggies and pulses that we have are definitely having less proteins. And when we over cook them or what we call "galana" in Hindi. Ends up taking away even the small amount of proteins that it was having.

So try to keep them crisp and never over cook them.

Dinner scenes are always full of calories in my house. And it is damn challenging to avoid the tasty food that my mother cooks. She tends to always cook the best of the things for dinner. The time of the day, when the meal needs to be the lightest. It turns to be more calorie addition in night, in my case. So today mom decided to make some white sauce pasta. Even though she assured me that she has used very less butter. Still that doesn't change the fact that it contains 367 calories in one plate full of pasta.

This is a serious task which I am doing every night. As you would have guessed, I had some of it only. I had some calories left but the fact that it was dinner. So I controlled my emotions and imagined the way I want to look and sorted. This line is seriously so true,

"DREAMS ARE NOT THAT YOU SEE IN SLEEP. THEY ARE THE THINGS THAT DO NOT LET YOU SLEEP." ~ A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM

This is one of my favourite quotes and the fact it is said by a personality like him makes it even special. Goals can be achieved only when you work towards them and for them. I am trying to make my dream come true, are you?

On this positive note, I hope you are confident about yourself and are working towards your goal. Do work towards your goal,  otherwise someone else will hire you to make their dreams come true. 

Signing off,
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts