RAIN RAIN GO AWAY | HAPPY 50 | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY12




12/JULY/2018
SATURDAY
DAY 12 

I never thought that I would say this but today I had to.

"RAIN RAIN GO AWAY
COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY
LITTLE MANORI NEEDS TO GO OUT
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY"

PS:  Everything is fine just me calling myself little is may be too much. 

Whatever! I hope you got what my message is. I seriously love rains. But why do they need to be on their top level when I am going out. Also the fact that as soon as I reach my destination, it stops. That is seriously so irritating, it's like rain just want to play around with me only.

I woke up around 7 but then again went ahead to sleep till 10'o clock. These days I am being all lazy again.

11:05 A.M.
Black chana was in the menu today for breakfast. I got some for myself but couldn't finish that. Basically no proper breakfast happened today. I was also feeling a bit blah today. A early class today helped me to distract myself and got me in my senses.               
                                                                                           
Fun fact, these black chana's have a lot of benefits. Also the water which you get after boiling these is really healthy. I guess not even 100 g of it went down in my stomach. Although these contain 269 calories in 100 grams of it.

Sugar may help me again to lift up my mood, I thought.
Made some rooh afza for myself with loads of ice. It helped!
Also there are two kinds of rooh afza lovers. Ones who like to have it water and the other ones prefer it with milk. How do you like your rooh afza to be?

These days, I am into rooh afza with water. Also before I started dieting. I used to have it a liter of it every day. But now I have stopped doing that to myself. But sugar really helps. It never fails to lift up my mood. Does that works for you as well?


4:30 P.M.
My lunch time has officially shifted to evenings. Can't really help it because work comes first. Well my favourite ladyfinger was made today. I had three chapattis today because no breakfast made me hungry till then. Today I came to know that ladyfinger just has 33 calories in it. That is so amazing, so there is something which is healthy and my favourite too. Three chapatti costed around 225 calories.

I am craving for some sweet corn bhutta for days now. Finally had it today but the boiled one wasn't there. So instead went for the roasted one. Monsoons and bhutta's go hand in hand so had to have one. If you didn't have your first bhutta in this monsoon. Then what are you waiting for?
Have it and you would thank me Later.


We also played ludo with it today. It is really a lot of fun. Spending time with your family is the best time. I don't know I should share this or not. But the reason that I don't have a lot of friends is definitely trust. I don't know why but whenever someone from my family is not there then I am always uncomfortable with others. It's not that there are bad people around me. It's just me who doesn't feel comfortable enough.

There wasn't much in the dinner today. My brother cooked some maggie for everybody today. I had some of it because I had enough calories left to take that. Otherwise ignore processed food as much as you can. I am trying and even if you are still having it. Then definitely make sure that you stop yourself at the right time.

That is it for today guys. I hope you liked this blog.
Don't forget to share your thoughts in the comment section below.

DAY 13- SUNDAY = FUN DAY

See you tomorrow.
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts