BORED. | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY17





26/JULY/2018
THURSDAY
DAY 17

This is me after every 10-20 days. I just cannot live with a particular schedule. I need something new and exciting happening, to keep myself sane. Otherwise you will find me cranky and confused. Like right now, I am dying to travel and explore a new place. My mom is really giving me a tough time, she said that we are going for sure. But till now, she has finalized nothing and I know you are reading this mom.

STOP FOOLING ME AND PLEASE FINALIZE EVERYTHING.

So after that personal message and request, today we are going to discuss something we all go through- " BOREDOM".
 In my personal opinion, only machines can survive by working in the same way. Every normal human being engage himself or herself in different kind of activities. It's not that if you are good at something then you will just do that. Life has so much to offer. There are millions of things that we can learn every day. I can't even imagine that anyone would have existed or exists who has done it all. You just can't do it all in a lifetime. But what we can do is that we should never let our inner explorer fade away. Exploring isn't just about the things outside. But there is so much to explore about your own self. And I think that it is really important for your mind peace as well.

What I do when boredom or confusion hits me?

 I start drawing and painting, and that my friend really calms me down. I guess that everyone has that one thing with themselves that takes away all their sorrows. I have seen so many people going through depression and all. Even some of my family members have this problem.

I haven't went through this so may be I am not the best person to comment on this. I am saying this out of my observation. Being a grown up doesn't mean that you stop doing what you love. I have often seen people saying that oh, how can I do that, I am not a kid.

Being childish is not disgraceful, in fact that is what keeps you sane. I am 21 years old but I am still that 10 year old who is shy but when she is friends with you. Then she will open her heart in front of you and tell you anything and everything. Being practical and smart doesn't mean that you can't be your childish self. There is a small kid that resides inside every human being. Who is unafraid of making mistakes. Who doesn't mind criticism, in fact he takes it gracefully and gets up again to prove himself/herself. I try to be that.

I am afraid of people making fun of me and judging me. But I am teaching myself to focus on what I think of myself. Sometimes I do that with full marks but sometimes I fail miserably. But never stop trying, I am may be the most confused soul on this earth. But now I try to channelize that in a positive way as well. When I get bored, I fill my mind with the most random-est thought possible. I just want my mind to be curious as it was when I was younger. Being a child you never get bored because then, the whole world is a canvas which you try to paint. You will never let negative thoughts come in and keep yourself and others happy. You can easily notice all these things in a child. Have you?

So this is what I was thinking about today this morning. Thought of sharing it with you all. Thoughts became tastier with addition of poha. Even though it was a bit too spicy today and it was hard for me to finish it.

Aloo parantha's really got me into a lot trouble. I love having them, but butter, oil and potato together is like a ball full of calories.

Can you guess that who would have won in a battle between yummy parantha's and calories?

If you know me then you probably know the answer. Aloo parantha!
But thanks to my aunt that she at least took out oil from the picture. So she made parantha's for me tandoori style. Which means that there was absolutely no oil in it. That my friend is a total win-win situation. I ended up having two of them and obviously there was space for more but I controlled myself.

To day two of my students who tend be twins had their birthday today. So they offered me some sweets and I had a bit of it. And instantly this song from commercial played in my mind which goes like

TUKDON MEI JEE RAHE HAIN.....SOMETHING
LIVING WITH SMALL PORTIONS 

Well after that I just had my everyday evening tea dose while teaching. Then in dinner, I had some dal and boiled rice. And done!
This was the last meal of this day and with that I have taken one more step towards my goal. On 29 July, I am again going to weigh myself. As on 19, my weight was 85.5 Kg so let's see that whether I lost some weight in these 10 days or not. I am excited because I know that it's definitely going down. So yeah, that is it for today.
I hope you liked today's blog and my more random but useful thoughts.
I will come up with more tomorrow.

DAY 18-  AN AUTO DRIVER

See you.
MANORI. 

Comments

Popular Posts