A BOHO LOOK WITH MY USUAL ROUTINE | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY11




20/JULY/2018
FRIDAY
DAY 11

So as per human nature or my nature. I am just being this over enthusiastic kid who thinks that the world has been conquered. I am so happy to feel the changes in my body that I wanted. Being excited led me to click some pictures with this boho top that I recently got. I am just really happy and decided to click some cool pictures this morning.

So here they are.
What do you think about them?

Here I paired this top which has boho vibes because of the work on it. With my denims and a even more boho footwear. So this one has pom pom's on it of different colors with small bells ( ghungroo's ) on it.

Thank god, that I bought a tripod for myself. It makes it easier for me to click pictures without my brother. Half of the time we are fighting and he really troubles me to click even a single picture. He does click amazing pictures but sometimes I have to help myself. So my day began with this small shoot. And then it is time for some breakfast.


11:31 A.M.
My breakfast timing is again moving towards the lunch. Well my sleep is to be blamed for this. Definitely need to change this as soon as possible.

I don't know why but I am not hungry this morning. So just grabbed a packet of popcorn's without butter. And a pinch of salt in them. I just love popcorn's these day. My choices over food changes like real quick. But mom's can't understand the funda of you not being hungry. She made me eat some rice and chholle from the dinner last night. Had to have it because common, you just can't argue with them. Even if you try to do then also you are never going to win. Instead, just listen to them because they are always right.



Oh, I also had a cup of tea with all this. When mom is at home then we always have tea with our breakfast. She didn't cook today because she is unwell. But masi was at rescue and cooked parantha's. Which were definitely not an option for me. If you are a Punjabi then you can understand. We just can't have parantha's just like that. A lot of oil and then butter is definitely there. I am just trying to avoid these in the beginning. Well I feel that my weight is on the right side then may be I will have a full Punjabi style parantha.


Not promising that because they are very tempting. So if any day I surrender to yummy parantha's. Then please excuse me because you can't help it's parantha's.

These days I have to reach institute a bit earlier than usual. So I again went out without eating lunch. Then I came back around 4:30 in the evening.

4:40 P.M.
Basic sabzi and roti was made for lunch. Potato curry!
I am not a big fan of this one. But these days I have just send my brain and heart on holidays when it comes to food. The solution is to just have it and fill in your tummy.

I do end up having small bites of my favourite food. But then the time duration of workout increases. So the food I eat is directly proportional to workout. Increase in junk food means increase in duration of workout. So it's better to eat healthy because hard core workout is really painful. I am still struggling to do that for even 40 minutes.                                 


Priorities!

After a long time, today I had evening tea with everybody. I really enjoy having it with them and specially the gossip part. Well can't really reveal about that.

6:50 P.M.
Soup was missing from 2-3 days and I missed it and how.
So restocked my favourite one and enjoyed a bowl of hot tomato soup.  But I was still hungry and realized that only 750 calories have gone down.

Food was ordered from outside and earlier I wasn't having it. But I was having some calories left and was hungry too. So had two chapattis with soya bean chaap. It has some excess oil but hunger got me.

This was it for today.
So I will end today's blog here. So that I can exercise after posting this one. Workout is going really good. My sweaty T-Shirts are a real high. Also don't forget to drink right amount of water everyday.


DAY 12- MY 50TH BLOG

See you tomorrow.
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts