HOW TO BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT WE HAVE - MY SMALL TOUR AROUND THE PLACE I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN FOR PAST 6 YEARS



Recently I have gained confidence to travel solo and to enjoy my own company. So today, as I was thinking of which place I should visit next; Is when this thought hit me. Have I ever appreciated what is around me most of the time? The answer was definitely NO! I have always treated it all as a constant in life. Which was never given a special place or praise. I really wanted to first fully enjoy, what is so close to me. And, I decided to take a random walk around my place. It may sound boring to some, as to what new can be seen in a place where you live? But I definitely knew that something or the other would definitely make it exciting and memorable. So I got ready to have a beautiful walk with myself!

While walking down the stairs, I knew where I wanted to go first!

 So there is this beautiful temple around, which I have always admired from the outside. I always thought of going inside and praying but it just never happened. Just realized that it never happened because I never made it happen. My mind was debating as to why it took me so long to be here. When my eyes witnessed this beautiful temple. As soon as I was done with admiring, is when I realized that, it was closed. Wow! What a start, is what I thought at first. But then, it is fine because if life will go according to our plans.

"THAN IT WOULD ALL BE SO BORING, RIGHT?"

The above line is said for only "BOOSTING" purpose only. Otherwise it was a horrible feeling, but we are optimists. So moving on........


Just realized while walking down this lane, that we have some amazing looking roads in here. Let me tell you the below picture is just one of them. We have quite a few around this area, standing strong telling us how beautiful nature is. This beautiful lane, lead me to a small park and I couldn't resist ans went inside.

From children in their school uniforms to uncle's playing cards to some of the people enjoying a nap in there. Everyone looked really happy and engaged in their respective works. Observing them all with a bright sunshine, is what I was doing there. Sometimes, just looking, observing and absorbing is really endearing to me and is something I really enjoy. It gives your mind a break from all the things and thoughts, it was occupied with and gives a whole new perspective to look at differently. I think this was the place, where I spent my time the most. I was there for half an hour, enjoying and looking at different people and what all they were doing. 






Walking towards home with a smile and a rejuvenation session, I was happy and satisfied. 
Please! Can you stop for a minute?

A voice interrupted and I stopped and looked back. A middle aged woman was walking towards me, with awkwardness. She was basically asking for an address, which she was unable to find since last 1 hour. I did tried tried to explain her everything with clarity, but because she knew nothing about this area. So I started walking with her, to make her reach her destination. This is the place where I am going to look for work. She instantly told me!

Oh! That's great. What does your husband do? I don't know why I asked this, but this was the first thing which came out of my mouth. He is working at a factory.

Than I asked her that why is she looking for her?

With a smile she said, I have three children and everything is quite expensive now, from their studies to their basic needs. So both of us work together and contribute, so that we can manage everything smoothly. This brought a big smile on my face and I was actually really happy to see the progressive thoughts of her. We were talking and telling each other about our lives, and walking through the lanes. And we finally reached her destination!

She smiled at me and thanked me, and started moving towards our own paths. Life is such only, you cross paths with so many people and learn something or the other. But ultimately we have to walk alone with the experiences and learning. It was a perfect end to my random walk, which made someones search and walk end beautifully. With that I will see you in the next blog, with another beautiful location with some new experiences. Till then,

STAY HAPPY!
BE POSITIVE.
YOURS TRULY,
MANORI.



Comments

Popular Posts