DIWALI : LOOK BOOK | DIWALI OUTFIT IDEAS WITH BASICS | OUTFIT IDEAS FOR PLUS SIZE




Diwali is here and we Indians just need reasons to celebrate and dress up. Isn't it?
Festivals in India, are all about sweets, yummy food, dressing up and in short all fun things. The culture here is the best, you will ever witness. In India, we believe in going all out. Celebrations are always around the corner, because of the number of festivals;

I just love the vibes around Diwali. You can see lit up houses and the chaos in markets. It's just beautiful!!

My favourite thing is to see houses all sparkling together in the night. It's just gorgeous!
 And the diyas and candles makes it even more beautiful to look at. For me it's about dressing up and yet being comfortable. I have created two indo-western looks, which can be easily recreated. Being a plus size girl, I like to wear things which compliments my body. From clothes to accessories to hair, we will discuss everything. So let's dig in!!!

1)ALL BASIC: -

This one is like super easy to create and looks absolutely beautiful and quirky at the same time. A casual blue jeans and a plain white T-shirt, is something which is there in almost everyone's wardrobe. Then you just need a plain or you can even go for a fancy dupatta. Wrap that around and ready.

This one is my most favourite because it is basic and comfortable. The fact that it looks quirky is what makes it more interesting. The big jhumkas or earrings are raising the boho factor.
 For hair, I went with a simple bun. Which makes the whole look quite decent. Although this is a kind of outfit, in which you can experiment with your hair as well. Thus, a lot of scope for experiment and making this Diwali quirkier.












2)SIMPLE AND CLASSY: -

For this look, you only need a nice skirt and a contrasting and complementing shirt with it. Here, I paired my cream colored skirt with a maroon colored shirt. I planned to wear big earrings with this one. But my mom suggested me this huge necklace and a bracelet, and how it turned out is in front of you. I just love this combination and the elegance that the necklace is giving to the whole look.



For hair, I went with loose curls and to keep it clean. I took some front hair and braided them at the back. The neck piece was a big piece here. Otherwise you can also go for a maang tikka. I think that will also stand out pretty well with this look.







Both the looks are quite  easy and can be created with the stuff you already own. I think these kind of clothes are quite versatile and can be used in a lot of ways. If you want me to create more such looks, then do comment down below. Don't forget to share your favourite look!

Until next blog,
Stay Positive,
Be Humble and Live to the Fullest
AND STAY SAFE.
HAPPY DIWALI!!

YOURS TRULY,
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts