TO MY HEROES | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY29





08/AUGUST/2018
WEDNESDAY
DAY 29

"IT'S ABOUT TO END".

This is my second last blog of the fat to fit challenge. I didn't know that I would come so far. What all I achieved is really precious to me. In this small journey of mine, I got a follower who comments on my each blog. His comments are respectful and his feedback is important. On my each blog, after 10 minutes of me publishing it. My phone beeps  and indicates that Mr. Anil Sawant commented in google+ under my shared blog post. Thank you so much for your constant support buddy.

He is full of suggestions and is a very motivating person. An influencer always want people to relate to them. Times when he shared his piece of stories made me feel that my honesty towards my blog was depicted when he read them. Thank you so much for being my first buddy through my blog.

But I am lucky enough to have a lot more support in the form of my elder brother. I have talked about him earlier as well. But whatever and as much I say is less in front of the strength he passes on. He is very honest about what he feels. And the times when once in a blue moon he likes my blog entirely is extremely special. He is full of guidance and is a man who believes in hard work. I can't even imagine myself to do as much as he does. But definitely one day I will be able to be half as good as he is.

He is like those critics, who are very harsh when they don't like your work. But when they do, then they will appreciate you as much as they criticized you. But whatever he tells me is like a learning and a positive to me. It helps me in improving myself in my each blog. And I feel that each one of us need someone like him, because they would never say anything to make you feel good. But whatever they say, will definitely let you improve each time. So thank you bhaiya for being my critic.


“With no positivity, there is no hope; with no negativity, there is no improvement.” 



My mom on the other hand has also supported me in a way. So she has this habit of sharing everything that I post on my Facebook pages. No lies, I always thought that she just shares them and never reads them. But one day, I was writing just another blog and she suddenly came in my room and said;

"Hey! you missed out on a letter in one word"

And I was like stunned, and I quickly fixed the error. And then one day I say her immediately reading one of the blogs that I posted few seconds back. Even this small gesture from her side gave me a lot of joy. She also tells me how someday's her colleagues praised my work. All of these small moments are really special. Acknowledgement and praise is what we all work for. And when it gives even a small proud moment to your family then nothing in life can be compared to that. 

So thank you mom, for getting those small messages from your friends. And for increasing the reach of my posts by sharing them. 

So these are my three heroes, who helped me in working even harder. Thank you so much and please don't stop playing these parts in my life. 

DAY 30- CONCLUSION

YOURS TRULY,
MANORI. 

Comments

Popular Posts