IT'S NOT ABOUT ME | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY23




01/AUGUST/2018
WEDNESDAY
DAY 23

Today, it's not about me and my diet.
Today, it's about the two most strongest women, I know.
They have seen it all. From the feeling of being secured to the struggles they were alone in.

It's a story of two women, whom I proudly call my mother's. Can't say it all because words won't do the justice. But will definitely like to show  my gratitude towards these two.

One is fierce and loud. The other is quiet and a bit too good to be true. One likes to say it on the face and the other likes to keep it with herself. But they have something in common. They have the kindest soul and the one which doesn't exist anymore. I am not being biased because they are mine. But they are actually having traits and strength that I haven't witnessed in my life.

But were born in a family, where they had it all. One grew up with being  head strong and stubborn. The other one liked to gel. She easily molded herself according to the situations. Both are different in many ways yet too similar to each other. Sisters are like that, I guess.




Both turned a year older in these two days. I wasn't able to surprise them this year much. But I hope that this small token of love from my side will make it up. Years have passed when they were close to English. They say that sometimes it's hard for them to understand the proper meanings of my blog. But I wonder that why do they still make it a point to read every blog that I publish.

I wanted today's blog to be dedicated to them. Asked them to get ready for a small birthday shoot. Mom asked for a lipstick and smiled. My aunt made me apply lipstick to her. Both got ready with their smiling faces and my brother with the camera. I am playing the part of a spot girl, I guess. Seeing them smiling is what all I wish for. They have gone through so much. I can't imagine myself to be that strong in situations, which they have already dealt with

From my mother to getting a job after so much struggle in a city like Delhi. And then building her own house to making her children study in the best school. She has done it all by herself!
Sometimes she say that may be because of her, her children suffered. But mom, I can't imagine a much better life. I can't imagine myself to be in a state better than this. Whatever personality and strength that me and my brother has is because of you. We can't thank you enough. Whatever we do for you, will always be less in comparison to what you have done for us. I LOVE YOU MOM. Shiv can't write much, as he is a copy paste kind of person. But I guess that what I feel, is what he would like to say to you. Please be happy and try to dress up more. You are a beautiful soul, in and out. Everyone, who knows you is familiar to this. Always remember that we are proud to be your children.



My aunt is no different. The way she raised my elder brothers was no less than a battle. But she fought it all and how. Her life was always full of compromises. She never said what she wanted and always tried to go through all by herself. She is till date very pious and literally forgive people in no time. Sometimes I call her serial bahu, who will sacrifice everything and would still not utter a word. Being that good is also harmful and that is what I tell her. But that is who she is and no one can change that. She made both her boys stand strong. The real meaning of struggles and how hard work heals everything is what she has taught them. And that is what my bhaiya always passes on to me. The life lessons and the strong personality he is today is all because of his struggles. The best part is that you can always learn something from these struggles.



There is so much to write and express. But every word and everything wouldn't be enough. It's just a small token of love and appreciation. I hope, both of you liked it. Thank you for making us all good human beings before anything.

THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU.
I WISH YOU BOTH A LONG LIFE.
PLEASE SMILE MORE!

DAY 24-  BACK ON TRACK.

YOURS TRULY,
MANORI.
(AND ALL YOUR CHILDREN)



Comments

Popular Posts