HOW TO ENJOY YOUR OWN COMPANY. | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY19



28/JULY/2018
SATURDAY
DAY 19

I am super excited for tomorrow morning. Tomorrow I will complete twenty days of daily blogging. And I will also be checking my weight again, to know that how much more did I loose in these 10 days. When you work so hard for your aim, then the excitement to see the results also increases. Let me share a secret, some of my clothes are getting loose on me. And right now my excitement level is increasing day by day. My ultimate aim will take a bit long but these small victories are proof that the final battle would be mine.

Sometimes I become to dramatic. Don't you think so?

Well it was a lazy morning again for me. My sleeping habits are again going back to square one. But I know how to tackle all these bad habits of mine. I am planning to go out tomorrow to explore my own city. It is super weird, that I was born in Delhi and still so many places are out there for me to explore. Have you explored your own city to the fullest?

Please! Please tell me that there are some of you who are like me. I think my explorer dies in my own city only. Whatever it is, change is the only constant thing and it's time to change it.

Oh from change I remember having this conversation with one of my friend. We were talking about how sometimes going alone for even a small thing is hard. We both are quite alike and thus we find it really hard to enjoy our own company. Are you in our clan too? Do you find yourself awkward when alone?

Well you are at the right place and let me give you some tips to enjoy your own company. Let me tell you that these are tried and tested. Me and my friend got great results and we are glad to help you out too. Let's begin!

1) THE ART OF NOT GIVING A ......................"ATTENTION"
Does it feel like everyone's eyes are on you only. Do you find it difficult to walk on roads without any support. Is it your nightmare to be going out alone without your phone or friends. If you go through all this, then simply to don't give any attention. Don't pay attention to your mind who starts thinking of gathering all the thoughts that scare you more. When people scare you, then scare them back and pass a cute smile. Well as they say,

"HATE CANNOT DRIVE OUT HATE, ONLY LOVE CAN DO THAT"

On the brighter side, they don't even hate you. Try it, you will feel confident. The first step is always the hardest, but when you start walking on a path, then things automatically fall in place.

2) LOOK AROUND:
This world is full of magical things around. Have you tried to just observe people. This one probably my favourite. I just love observing people. It's some different kind of mental peace. You can grab a cup of coffee and look around, there would be so many things to talk to. These kind of conversations are even better. They may teach you big lessons, just by observing someone.

3)EARPHONES:
This is probably one of the most useful inventions for people like us. This let's you escape from the outside world. In this space, you don't need anybody. You are comfortable with yourself in your own world. Earphones are a must when I travel. Even though talking to people is exciting. But sometimes you just need your earphones. 

4) BOOKS:
Books are the best ones!
Books are definitely my favourite thing to hide myself from the world. Reading is what has got a lot of positive changes in me. You can see yourself getting addicted to it. They are just like that. You can leave books but they will never leave you. Some breath taking stories and all the knowledge can never be taken away. That is the beauty of this.

Well these are the four things, which we follow to enjoy our own company. I am working on some other experiments as well. You can write in if you want more ideas to enjoy your own company. 
Wait for tomorrow's blog where some changes will unveil.

DAY 20- SUCCESS

SEE YOU TOMORROW.
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts