ARE BIRTHDAY'S SPECIAL? | DAILY BLOGGING #DAY22




31/JULY/2018
TUESDAY
DAY 22

Are birthdays special?
Do you get excited for your birthday or do you like to keep it subtle?

If you are guessing that how my blog from calories to reached to birthdays, then stay tuned and you will get your answers. Daily blogging is definitely easy said than done. But it has definitely made me realize that how easy my job was earlier. Posting a blog per week is so convenient and easy. In daily blogging, you have to come up with new ideas in no time. It is challenging and keeps you on your toes. I have learnt so much in just these 22 days. My mind is always up and is always paying attention to even a small detail. Like today, I was just discussing birthdays with my aunt, as it is her birthday today and realized something.

To me my birthday is really exciting and always look back as to how I have improved in that year. I look forward to gifts and wishes and what not. But my aunt and my mom are both very casual about their birthdays, which is one day apart.

They makes fun of it saying that now one more has been gone of their lifetime. Where on the other side, I feel that it's a reminder. It's a reminder to make us realize what all we haven't done which we wanted. On my birthday, I make it a point to see what all achievements and goals are still there to be achieved.

A birthday is just the day, on which you entered this game called LIFE.

After that day, each day is a blessing and you being fine is enough to celebrate. If you and your loved ones are fit and fine, then what else do you need. Sometimes even I trap myself into foolish thoughts. Forgetting that there is nothing called tomorrow. What you are at this moment and what you are doing is what is important. Sometimes we end up wasting our life just thinking about the things we could have done. Either try it and fail or succeed. Or otherwise just don't increase the regrets.

Instead of celebrating birthday's, weddings, relationships; We should first celebrate life. Everyone that we meet or people close to us are all given to us by this. If you celebrate life, then you live each moment and each second. Then nothing seems sad as you know it's temporary. And in the bigger picture, it keeps us closer to our loved ones.

Age is just a number and everything in this world is temporary. But until you are here, try and live each moment as if there is no other second. I am still working towards getting myself into this state and hopefully will succeed.

I always believe that if you can't keep yourself happy,
then you will never be able to get that smile on other's face.

Start from yourself and your positive vibes will automatically keep people around you happy.

Two birthday together are getting a lot calories for me. But as I say, right balance makes it all fine. Birthday dinner was suppose to be heavy, so I kept the other two meals of the day light. And was successful in consuming calories under 1500. 

That is it for today. I hope you liked what you read and if not then do share your thoughts as what you didn't like. I am all in to better myself.

Don't forget to celebrate life everyday.
YOURS TRULY.
MANORI.

Comments

Popular Posts