WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY PERSISTENCE?

"PERSISTENCE" means the fact of continuing in an opinion or course of action in spite of difficulty and opposition. Well this is how dictionaries defines this word but to me it is more then that. One can only understand the word persistence and what it takes to be persistent only when he/she walks this path. I am not ashamed to admit that I have always been a big time looser; By quitting things I was not good at or things I couldn't do. But one thing which was always there with me and still is my persistence to not stop. 

To me each my quitting has given me something or the other in life. I have made hell lot of mistakes, but when I look back. Then I know that something or the other was always gained from each mistake I made. Running after success and leaving behind your loved ones or things you love is the most foolish thing. I remember quitting dancing because I thought that now I am a science student and it's 12th. I can never forgive myself for doing that to myself. That was the thing which gave me so much and I achieved so much because of that. Just a foolish decision took my best-est thing away from me. It was probably the best part of my personality that I destroyed myself. But you know what that gave me?

A learning that no matter what, you just cannot leave behind something you love to do. Well, now also my exams are going on and I was skeptical that whether I would be able to continue publishing blogs every week or not. Then I asked myself a question, is it that important to you? Will doing it give you happiness?

OH YES!

Nothing more was needed after that and that is how I became persistent. I am doing it successfully and I have managed both the things. When you love something and it gives you happiness then things workout. You thinking and asking yourself about things important to you itself makes you persistent in doing what you love.



"If people say that, this or that is a hard nut to crack then baby hard work can make any nut crack."


 Believe in yourself and ask yourself questions, that really helps. Asking yourself and talking to yourself sounds creepy but it is definitely the best way to make your best come out. It is definitely not a easy road to take but you know what. Trying and walking a path which gives you happiness will turn each roadblock into a opportunity to make yourself better.

Being fearless and unafraid of failures makes real champions. And who doesn't want to be one. So find your happiness and your hard work and persistence will make you reach heights. 

BEST OF LUCK!
I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT BLOG.
-MANORI RASHMI SAHNI


Comments

Popular Posts