MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW 211 RED RUSH | AFFORDABLE LIPSTICK |PRODUCT REVIEW



Lipsticks must be the best-est friend of a girl in her twenties. But I am different.

I am 21, and I have never purchased a lipstick for myself because I feel it just doesn't suit me. But hey, things change and I finally got a lipstick that looked nice on me. I could have never imagined that a red one would suit me like that. Going on to the back story, as I said lipsticks are not my thing. So I bought this Maybelline Color Show lipstick, in shade red rush recently for my mother. And being a curious bud I just applied it to see how bad it looks on me. Lipsticks in the past had made me feel like that. Eureka! as funny as it sounds but I literally felt that. This one actually looked super nice on me and I felt confident wearing it. So being it special to me, I had to share this one with you all. 

Here I have made some categories on the basis of which we would rate this lipstick. Let's begin!

1) PLIABILITY AND WEAR: Oh yes! This one spreads perfectly onto your lips.
And it stays for a longer time as well. I always had this issue of lipsticks coming off as soon as you eat something. But I had to say that this one is definitely a savior there as it doesn't come off that easily. So in this category its a big thumbs up in the given price.


2) COLOR INTENSITY: This one doesn't fool you with the color being different on the application. The color is as rich as you see it on the stick. And that too in one time application only. It is not that you have to apply it 2-3 times to get the real shade. So a big thumbs up here as well.


3) PACKAGING: Packaging is average and is quite plain to be honest. But we cannot really complain as in the given price that is fine. It is all black and has a rim of the shade of the lipstick. Which kind off enhances the whole look of the package.



4) MOISTURE: This one seems to be well pigmented and thus does not make your lips dry. But its also doesn't makes you feel like it is there. After one hour of application, I literally felt nothing on my lips. In moisture category, this one pass with full marks for sure.


5) RESILIENCE: You will need a touch up with this one may be after 7-8 hours. It did last that long with perfect finish. But this factor really depends upon you as well. As if you are eating a meal then this one may go off board.


So that is all about this one. The main thing here is that this product may not be the best one but in the given price it is really nice. So if you are looking for an affordable and nice lipstick then this one can definitely serve you well. It comes in 14 different shades, so you have a nice collection to choose from. The prices vary from shade to shade, so you may save some money there as well. This one costs you 299 rupees. Which is awesome for a product like this. 

So happy shopping!!

Comments

Popular Posts