UP IN THE MOUNTAINS #DAY 1




Noisy, Messy , Fussy , crowded and almost a fish market. YES!! That is how our four day long journey started. Our compartment is almost full of known people still it is definitely not delightful. The pros or cons of going with a group are still not clear. You always need to be together and on the time given. I almost settled when the mom health made everything messy again. Get tickets in a AC coach were my first words. We should have different experiences, said mom; And now she is the only one suffering. Parents need to understand that children can also be right; universal problem.

Oh not to forget, as my whole family is quite massy so the seats were causing inconvenience for sure.  I could manage with everything but irritating people frustrates me to the core. Specially some aunties who are always ready to fight and howl. One can right a whole book on types of people you meet in a train. Some are sweet and friendly and some are sassy and loud. The entertainment quotient is increased by the aunties fight. It is like a fight between two ninja warriors, who can kill each other at any point. The cutting type chai (TEA) and this view is no less than a comedy show.








And when this entertainment stopped then my headphones were there at rescue. Headphones and the view outside the window was a savior. It made me enter a world of my own as I love listening to music and watching random things.









 It is a long holy journey and we are in route to rupnagar from Delhi. It is my first time in rupnagar and I guess it would be a nice beautiful place. Calmer and quiet unlike our metro cities. Finally reached our destination and from station it was 10 minutes walk to the house where we stayed. Then food and then I went to sleep as we need to wake up early in the morning. The days ahead are jam packed as we need to visit five places in one day.



HEY! do not forget to stay tuned for my next day story.Also Because the first night was definitely not a peaceful one for me.And we will be climbing to a height of 5,200 feet of a mountain on fourth day. Exciting stories are coming your way so stay tuned.
DAY 2 -> UP IN THE MOUNTAINS #DAY2
See you lovelies!


Comments

  1. Very useful information, thanks you

    The best weight loss tea: tra vy & tea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts