MY 21 BIRTHDAY STORY!


It was always a dream to get a photo shoot done on my birthday. But you know, it is not as normal as you think and some people may find it silly. So because of the fear of being silly I buried my dream way back. Later realizing that I just cannot die without doing everything I really want because that is how I am. So finally the day came when everything was ready and my dream was about to come true. Then, my photographer ditched me that day and the next day I was leaving for a trip. So I only had that day to do this shoot and then my sister rescued me. Frankly I was not bothered that whether she will click good picture or not. All I want was to get some pictures with balloons in a cute dress for my birthday. That is what I did and the pictures definitely turned out to be good.




And after this incident, I have realized that if you really want something then you will definitely make it happen. It is important to sometimes shut up our minds and let the heart operate us. 




I still cannot digest that I am 21 years old because if you will see the things I do and the way I behave. Then there is no adult traits to be found. However, I am quite proud of being like that because according to me it is always important to keep that child alive in you.




Now talking about the birthday, so this time I celebrated my birthday in Vaishno Devi. It was a trek to almost 5,200 feet of Trikuta mountains. The path is made quite convenient for the devotees by sheds and a smooth path to walk on. You can catch my whole story on my blog of that day.
Here-> MY BIRTHDAY




When you keep that child alive then everything seems super easy to be done. A child never focuses on what he does not have instead he uses what he has and gets his work done. Try this for at least one day and I bet that you will yourself see the difference.



Also my blog completed one year this month and I am so glad that I came so far. I have always given up on things but I can never give up on this blog. I have always said what I feel and what I have experienced. I know that this blog still has to reach its heights and I am sure that day will come soon. It is a part of my soul which no one take apart from me. I thank each reader and everyone who clicked and read my blog even once. 

THANK YOU LOVELIES!
SEE YOU SOON.

Comments

Popular Posts