INDIAN WEDDING DRESSES


Indian weddings are like an array of some exciting and fun-filled ceremonies. These ceremonies are like the stepping-stones towards the D-DAY and definitely add that spice to it. Moreover, for girls weddings become even more exciting as the number of outfits here are directly proportional to the number of ceremonies. Thus, more will be the ceremonies more outfits would be there. Someone who loves and admire fashion can have a ball of a time. That is what I had at my cousins wedding. So let me take you through my closet for my brother’s wedding. And help you out in knowing "What to wear to an Indian wedding".


1)A CLASSY SUIT FOR SAGAN

This was sorted because I knew that I wanted to keep it simple and classy. Sometimes the simplest thing overshadows everything. This function was like the beginning of all the fun. Moreover, giving it a start with this beautiful green and yellow combination suit was a hit. You can get experimental with the type of suit you want to wear (because hello!! We girls have trillion options). My main purpose was to try out different color combinations; which does not happen usually. This is the first time I tried out these two colors together and I am thankful to my mother for designing this one. I was definitely doubtful about how this will look but when I saw it for the first time, I was in awe for it.













So next time any function is up, try this amazing duo. This will definitely separate you from the normal league.You will rarely find anyone wearing it and that is what I loved about it. And the dupatta was so heavy that I only added some beautiful pair of earrings to it and done ready to roll.


2)INDO-WESTERN FOR COCKTAIL

Even though you can go for all western outfit at cocktail party but I decided to go with an Indo western outfit. That is because I wanted to keep that ethnic touch to my every outfit. This is a baby pink pure Georgette full-length kurta with a slit and straight pants. This one is comfortable to carry and keeping the fact in mind that we had to perform that day, this outfit was a perfect choice.






It is extremely important to be comfortable in whatever you wear. If you do not feel comfortable then something will always be missing. That is confidence; I believe that comfort definitely brings confidence. Moreover, confidence is the ultimate key to rock any outfit any day.





3)LEHENGA FOR THE WEDDING DAY

Lehengas are the oldest and safest outfit for a wedding. Moreover, the best part is that they suit every body type beautifully. I was definitely having second thoughts about wearing one. However, I am glad that I went ahead with it. So if you are a plus size then do not think much I am sure that you will rock it in a lehenga.







I got this customized blue brocket lehenga with a beautiful yellow colored dupatta made from a boutique. I really liked how different and beautiful this combination looked. I think this is the first time that I got so experimental with the colors. Are you the experimental one or the non-experimental one??
If you liked the blog and want to be my buddy then do not forget to reach me out through Instagram and Facebook. Looking forward!!

https://www.instagram.com/manori_palak/

https://www.facebook.com/manorirashmisahni/








Comments

Popular Posts