BEST MAYBELLINE PRODUCTS

Maybelline New York is a well known brand and being a subsidiary to L'Oreal made it trustful in the beginning only. As when we talk about cosmetics, then it is really important to choose our products carefully. Maybelline believes in going with trend and thus always hire young talents and influencers to be its face. Be it any country, this is one thing common in all of the maybelline ambassadors. The brand also broke a stereotype by announcing Manny Gutierrez as its first ever male ambassador. He is a MUA and also has great influence through his social media.That made me love maybelline even more because sometimes we intentionally or unintentionally do stereotype.But that's not the maybelline way. It is a brand which you will find in every girls kitty.



And thus , here I have shortlisted four best products by maybelline for all the young girls and for people who believe in keeping it simple and subtle. Let's jump onto the list.

1. THE BLUSHED NUDES PALETTE:



This has to top my favorite's list, because it is simple awesome and is tailor made for every girl who like to keep it simple and subtle. All the shades contained are so bright and fresh that they make it look natural. To balance out, we have a darker shade but honestly I got so obsessed with the bright ones that I didn't really tried that one. These are not just eye shadows these can be your highlighters or blush. These definitely serves a lot of purposes and that draws me even more towards them. As being a youngster we all have pocket issues and thus getting a product like this is a jackpot. And the price quoted for a product like this is like a jackpot.
I remember the first time, I saw someone reviewing it and that was love at first sight. I did waited a bit long to get it but at the end its there and I love it to bits. This one is a definite try and this one will make all my college buddies out there super happy as it will never make you look over board.

2. THE COLOSSAL LINER:



This one made our struggle to get that perfect wing a bit less. It works exactly like a sketch pen and thus we can easily make both our eyes look similar. As most of the times when we aren't that perfect then we always end up having two different scenarios in both of our eyes. But with this one the probability of that decreases. It dries up quickly, but what I have noticed is that it starts spreading as soon as the eye area gets wet due to sweat. That needs a fix but other than that its really nice and easy to use. In the beginning you may find it a bit strange to use because you doesn't get that grip easily. But that won't take much time and once you get that it's a bingo.

3. FIT ME FOUNDATION:


The brand offers you a buffet of 13 shades options from which you can easily pick your color shade. Sometimes you may lie between two color shades and commonly what you can do is that you can get both of them. You can easily mix both the shades and then you will get the shade you want. But that may not be pocket friendly in some cases and in that case what we can do is that we can buy a souffle of an either shade that we wanted. In my case the souffle from L'OREAL was already there and the shade I got was a bit darker. Then I tried and mixed both of these products together and eureka , the needful arrived. Fit me Foundation blends easily and has full coverage and is not at all patchy.
Even if we mix it or not the product doesn't really behaves differently and in the beginning I thought there may be a difference but there wasn't too much of difference. This one is also not that expensive and at the same time gives a good quality. One should definitely try this product and you will also fall for this.

4. COLOSSAL KAJAL:


Please ignore the written part fading as it happened because of my greasy hands. The kajal line by Maybelline created a stir in the markets in the beginning. As the eyeconic and colossal kajal's were launched. This stick is a multipurpose one as you can use it as a kajal and at the same time you may also use it as a eye liner. I have used both the types and I find colossal better than the eyeconic one because undoubtedly this one smudges and comes off very fast. But the eyeconic one doesn't work for me because I am not a one strock person. And thus colossal works for me, giving me and allowing me to make my eyes stand out. None of them can be considered bad but both are definitely for two different kinds . There is this certain kind of category, where people will like either of them. I am the colossal one, in which side you are?
Comment down below.

You can get some really cool offers in nykaa or you can easily get any of these products from the online portals . You can find it on Amazon, myntra or Flipkart and many other. Do compare and get the best deal for yourself. Don't forget to share your experiences with these in the comment t section below.

Comments

Popular Posts