MY HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS TREE🎄

Jingle bells, Jingle bells
Jingles all the way!
The jingles are definitely all there because its Christmas month. I am so super excited as always and especially for the Christmas tree. So its been only two years that I started decorating my house and Christmas tree. As being a Punjabi celebrating Christmas with that enthusiasm doesn't really runs in the family. Earlier we only use too visit church and light candles but for the last two years its been celebrated with more enthusiasm(because of me obviously). So what really happened was that I found my Christmas tree at my home only. There is this plant that has  structure like that of a Christmas tree and that is what made my job easier. The tree was there and the will was there and that's when our house got it's first Christmas tree. I have more affinity towards this festival especially because there is no pollution involved and nothing which is harmful in any way. It involves spreading happiness, joy and spreading love. It's almost like a full month filled in with good food, celebrations,positivity and happiness all around.


Well I know that isn't that great but not that bad too.What do you think?
Here I got all the decorating things from the market and cotton was used to show some snow, as it's winter time during Christmas. The lights just adds that glitter and brightness to the whole tree all in all.

 


I won't lie the most exciting part about Christmas is also the gift part. I was so damn excited to receive gifts and also to choose the right gift for my loved ones. It involved a lot of thinking as what would be the most relevant and useful gift. The best part was my mother getting involved into this thing too seriously. I won't lie till the last time she got us convinced that she forget to buy gift for us. And what really happened was that she was the one who got us most of gifts. And the obvious gift exchange got even more exciting because of her. 


A selfie with the tree was a must and yes there I am trying to get a cool picture with it. What do you think, is it a nice Christmas tree selfie or not?

 



Christmas would have been incomplete without a cake and there's a basic vanilla cake. All these small small things gives us pleasure which is priceless. And I think that life is all about understanding the importance of these small things in life. And that is what I believe in because at times life gets on to you and at that time family and these small pleasures is what we need. That is what makes a life worth living and then we actually live life and not just let it pass away like that. I want this blog to be full of positivity and happiness as that is what I want to spread. I don't believe in writing something just for the sake of doing it. If I am able to give even some happiness to any then the whole purpose of my blog is achieved. 


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
I wish you all a lovely Christmas and a year full of happiness and good health. This is my first blog on Christmas and definitely not my last. I hope you all liked it and don't forget to share your thoughts and suggestions. Do share your Christmas experiences and new ideas for my next Christmas tree. Stay happy and stay fit. Love you all. 

Comments

Popular Posts