LET'S TALK!



Being a tutor for last two and a half year has taught me many things mainly through my children. We all grow up in a certain pattern. There is this teen period, which causes many changes. However, what I have realized is that the change due to these things only happens physically. Our beliefs and the way we behave has nothing to do with that teen thing. I have noticed some children who are just 6-7 years old; but the kind of things they say and the way they behave is not even close to the innocence that a child of that age should have. What causes these kinds of changes in children of that age? What are those external factors, which contribute in making them behave like that, and how can we avoid that?

Everyone in this world needs someone, with whom we can talk about everything and anything. To me it is my mom! The credit goes to her because she has always treated us like friends. Frankly, we do not really discuss things on regular basis but if we need to talk about anything ,then that happens without a hustle because of the kind of relationship we share. That is why, children of these age groups need either of the thing. Either you need to be best of friends with them or time-to-time conversations are needed. I remember this incident where one of my friends was telling me how strict her parents are. Moreover, she even needs to take permission to put eyeliner. For that tiny thing, also she needs take permission from her parents. Do you think that these small restrictions will stop her from doing what she wants to do? Instead, what happened was that she started doing things, which could actually be harmful for her. I have noticed this many times that people who are most restricted tend to more of those things. Whenever a mother or father shows faith in their child then the child automatically generates that sense of responsibility to live up to that, (exceptions are always there). At least that is what I have seen so far in my life and I myself do that. There are times when my mother does not calls me up and ask me questions but I have this habit of informing her about even the smallest thing. I cannot hide anything from her and even if I want to then she would sense it through my behavior.
These young children going for suicide because of studies or their relationships can reduce if these children can approach their parents easily about anything. The lack of communication and comfort zone leads to these kinds of decisions where they tend to feel alone and cannot talk about it with anyone who can help them out. I know some incidents where because of some foolish reasons people committed suicide and it mainly happened because of the communication gap. Someone can never feel alone and can never think about something like suicide if they have positive vibes and positive people around them. Our parents are an important part of this process but our friends and the kind of environment we have around is important. Moreover, if we talk about the younger ones then I suggest that every parent should at least have one talk session once a week. It makes them feel important and I have actually seen this work through my students. Parents just get hyperactive seeing their children do unacceptable stuff, but I believe that they are somewhere equally responsible for that. I talk to my students while teaching or after class; they actually have a lot to say. They just need someone to hear them out. So try to spend more time in talking, then being on phone (MAIN VILLAIN IN MOST CASES). Well my mother seriously sometimes ignores me when she is on her phone playing games. So please leave your phones and look around as people around are more important than anything in this world.

KEEP TALKING!
KEEP SMILING!
AND KEEP READING MY BLOGS :)


Comments

Popular Posts