GET READY THIS DIWALI WITH YOUR OLD LEHENGAS



Hello buddies!! How are you all doing?
Well I guess a lot of cleaning and sweets must be happening as Diwali is coming. I really enjoy the night scenes during this time and getting all ready for parties and praying time. The only thing which irritates me are the crackers as it nowhere seems to be happening to me at least. It's been almost 7-8 years that me and my brother stopped bursting crackers. And being from Delhi the consequences are quite known to us, specially after what happened last year. But leaving all that behind, lets talk about the fun part which is getting ready for the festival. So this time as it's my first year of blogging so I was really excited to create a look for you guys which is both beautiful and inexpensive. I don't religiously follow the tradition of wearing new clothes on Diwali. I do wear sometimes but every time I look for clothes I would like to style and to feel comfortable in them as well. 

As we were cleaning up the house, so mom took out one of her old lehenga and I don't know why but I got really excited the time I saw it. The only thing which striked my mind was that I need to create a look with this one. And frankly it wasn't that difficult BECAUSE I like to keep it simple. So I have just paired a plain white shirt with the lehenga and just got some matching earrings on. A bit of makeup and hair and done you are ready.


I think this look is really simple yet really classy and is super comfortable. I really enjoy mixing my clothes and creating new looks. This indo-western dress is super easy to style and it also keeps you closer to sentimental values. Because everyone has some special outfits that they would never like to throw. These kinds mixing gives new life to our clothes and keeps the sentimental value alive.






I wish you all liked it and wish you all a very happy and safe Diwali and do not forget to share your looks with me. You can follow me on Instagram( https://www.instagram.com/manori_palak/ )and can also reach me through my Facebook page(  https://www.facebook.com/manorirashmisahni/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel ). 
#okbye

Comments

Popular Posts