BEST PATANJALI PRODUCTS 2017

"PATANJALI"- A brand which made everyone go crazy and is creating a lot of stir in the Indian market. Well thinking of beauty related things coming from baba ramdev is quite weird. But the brand and its products have definitely amazed us all. The quality that is been delivered with the offered price is definitely a steal. Frankly, I was a bit skeptical about using these products. But the things I was hearing were forcing me to give it a shot. And after that they have always been there and I can't imagine myself without them now.

You can buy these amazing products by clicking on the links given below. This blog isn't sponsored but I am just putting the link of a site I trust. You can easily get these online through amazon or nykaa and many other such sites. Don't keep high hopes as far as the packaging is concerned but otherwise the products are great. I thought of sharing some of my favorite patanjali products with you all. So lets begin!!


#1: ALOE VERA GEL

When I talk or hear about patanjali then there Aloe Vera gel is the first thing which comes to my mind. This one is a savior to me in so many aspects like not even kidding. This gel provides you with a soothing effect and makes your skin feel cool. It helps in hydrating skin and really takes away the tired skin and thus I feel its a must have in our summer kits. Oh yeah, there is one more thing that I discovered about it. So, when my smoothening was bidding a good bye and new buddies were growing up. These new buddies aren't that friendly, you will relate to me if you are familiar to those tiny hairs popping out on your head. So once I saw my sister using it on her hairs. And bingo!! it really works. But honestly it doesn't really have a long lasting effect so don't keep high hopes. But it can definitely sought us out for some hours. 
You can get this in two sizes and also the prices are so affordable that you wouldn't mind to give it a try. Down below I have mentioned the price of tube (150 ml) shown in the pic. You can get the smaller one (60 ml) in just 35 rupees.




So this one is on my list because it got a green signal from the expert.I consult one of the homeopathic doctors for my hair problems. And he was the one, who suggested me to try out the patanjali kesh kanti shampoo (specially the reetha (soap nut) one). He has studied this product and assured that it is definitely one of the bests. That is what took me to the product and the results are definitely great. This brand assures to be totally natural and some of the products are literally that. But you can't expect to see the change suddenly, it will take its time. Be patient and trust me you will notice the results, I have already finished 5-10 bottles. Earlier I use to switch between a lot top brands shampoos but now this one is definitely not going away.




#3: FACE PACK
Patanjali offers two face pack choices. One is the multani mithi (Multani Soil) face pack and the other one is aloevera neem cucumber face pack. Both are priced at 60 rupees each, which I think is pretty decent amount.

(A) MULTANI MITTHI :

I have always been a loyal user of multani soil, but the only problem was to first make the rock in a semi liquid form and then apply it. But patanjali definitely solved this problem of mine with their face pack. And frankly I didn't really feel much difference in both, so this one is my one more savior in summers. 





(B) ALOEVERA NEEM CUCUMBER:

Woah!! Aloevera+Neem+Cucumber= AWESOME 
That was a bit cheesy but hey it is that great. I mean a mixture of three absolutely awesome things for skin put together. All three ingredients hold special benefits as the cucumber provides the coolness and neem is helpful in curing a lot of skin problems and last but definitely not the least. Aloevera is super helpful in curing acne and alongside these three have a lot more plus points about them. So this one is a must try and can be trusted for a lot of reasons. 





LINK: http://www.nykaa.com/patanjali-aloevera-neem-cucumber-face-pack.html?ptype=product&id=64068?&root=search&searchterm=patanjali%20face%20pack&type=product

I hope it will be helpful, and all of you who haven't tried these products.....buddy what are you doing just go and grab these amazing products.Until next time take care and bye!



Comments

Popular Posts